Job Opening: Marketing Director
Previous marketing experience is highly preferred and will be given preference, however, we will review all applicants for other strengths. We are looking for someone who can manage our media purchases, meet with advertising representatives and manage our advertising budget. We are looking for someone to be our public face when handling events on and offsite.
- Negotiate and contract media buys
- Plan and create ad campaigns
- Balance and manage the advertising budget
- Submit ad spends to Chrysler for manufacturer participation
- Attend and represent the dealership at public relations events
- Manage, inspect and monitor ad campaigns including direct mail, displays, internet and social media to increase showroom traffic
- Perform a market analysis on a monthly basis
Position: Full time
Office Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm (Saturday hours required)
Five day work week / one day off during the week
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience and education. Medical, dental, 401K and paid vacation
Office on showroom floor
Position comes available in July 2014
Accepting applications until position filled.